Building your new home is exciting, especially when you understand how the process works.
Keep in mind that the home building process may vary from region to region and builder to builder, especially if you’re building an elaborate custom home. Be sure to ask your builder about his or her specific policies and procedures. So select the builder who is licensed and skilled...or link on to http://www.masonrite.com.au/ online..
1. Prepare site and pour foundation
2. Complete rough framing
3. Complete rough plumbing, electrical and HVAC
4. Install insulation
5. Complete drywall and interior textures; start exterior finishes
6. Finish interior trim; install exterior driveways and walkways
7. Install hard-surface flooring and countertops; complete exterior grading
8. Finish mechanical trims; install bathroom fixtures
9. Install mirrors, shower doors and finish flooring; finish exterior landscaping
10. Final walkthrough
1 post • Page 1 of 1